Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Show and Tell



I just got a notice
 that I had new followers- and much to my chagrin I haven't posted in ForEVER! However, I have been sewing like a fiend ( how exactly do fiends sew? - They prolly don't have time in between being fiendish. ? ?)  So I decided to just do a quick show & tell today and save all the fun extras and whys and wherefores for later

 Get ready for picture overload!





Seatbelt pillows
Elijah's has a pocket for Dog Dog





Drawstring Backpacks

Splendid Sampler 2












Bags 
 UFO from 2015  that is now gifted!
Professional Tote Bag (my version) 
Can you guess what profession :)



Garment Bag! 


 There you have it! Actually I know there are quite a few projects missing from this show, I will have to search out the pictures and possibly have the gifted photographed- I'll try to post all the fun stuff soon!
Have a great day-
 back to sewing- Sherman and I have 2 more pillows and one more bag to make this week!

No comments: