Thursday, February 9, 2012

An Unexpected Tea House

I was at the Dollar store shopping for prizes to "sell" at the King's Kids Store last night. I came across a Dollhouse kit and thought- "the girls will love this." So I grabbed one, and then I noticed that there was more than one version - so I grabbed another- it happened to be a castle. I, of course, had to get another for a certain niece. Underneath the castle was another house so I got one of each for the store. As I was setting up the store I noticed the sign on one of the houses

  
That is when I got really excited! I just had to open the package. I quickly decided that this was one dollhouse that was not going to be added to store inventory! I am claiming this one for me! Look at all the cuteness just oozing out of every corner!




when put together, it is a 3story house

it comes with stickers for decoration
two dolls and a cat and a dog


the kitchen, full of tea time treats is the first floor

the second floor is the tea room
with Teddy and Dolly ready for fun




The 3 floor has trunks of scarves and other dress up delights






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoah this weblog is great i like studying your articles. Stay up the great paintings! You realize, a lot of individuals are hunting round for this information, you could help them greatly.
Glasser 303SH-4/4 Horse Hair Viola Bow, 4/4 Size

Bobbie said...

Thanks for the kind words!