Wednesday, October 24, 2012

UR Priceless coming soon to blogs near you!





In my last post I told you that I needed to print out instructions for my coin purse-  I finally remembered andstarted on sunday afternoon. After spending an hour and a half trying to get the first part pinned right- User malfunction for sure! I was able to make my first one- it turned out sew stinkin' cute that I had to hie myself off to Joann's and get more handles. Monday night I cut out 6 more purses and last night i got 7 sewn together- I just need to add the handles- which for some reason, JoAnn's has run completely out of ! I was able to get them done after only one movie!
Stay tuned for more pictures!

5 comments:

Ranch Wife said...

Sounds like those coin purses are like M&M's - you can't eat just one...oh wait, that's potato chips,isn't it? I'm the same way with potholders and gift bags. Looking forward to seeing your coin purses. Sounds like a cute project for gifts.

lori said...

hey its only me.......... can't wait to seeeeeeeeeeeee them.

BluRayn said...

Those look cute!! Hey, we're going to Sea World on Wednesday....we'll say hi to the penguins for you!! (and Shamu too...and the dolphins...and walruses...and sea lions....and...well, you really should just come visit!

Melziebelle said...

aw what is the bird/owl fabric?? love it :)
melzie4boyz@aol.com

Pat Converse said...

Like both those fabrics. Will check later for more pics!

pnconverse(at)hotmail(dot)com