Saturday, July 11, 2015

This week...

I got a sudden "Christmas in July " urge this week.  When I started rearranging my room for my "Studio" as I came across Christmas fabric, I just tossed it in a basket.  Because I knew I'd never ever get anything done if I started sorting and folding. Sooo, I have a basket here and a basket there  of fabric to be sorted and I'm slowly getting them done - as I find just the right place to put them.  The Lord provided an amazing dresser through my dear friend Pamela, who blogs over at Crochet with Passion. This dresser is very tall and only about 27 inches wide. Perfect for folded fabric!    I spent the afternoon folding and sorting my Christmas fabric and now I am almost ready to make something fun with it.  I LOVE sorting fabric!  There are so many possibilities in each piece!
As the week went on I didn't get any Christmas sewing done, however I did finish two Block #2s of the #cozyafternoonquilt! 
I also managed to sign up for a few more swaps!  I get to do a craft swap (whatever will fit in a c5 envelope) a secret pal swap, a vintage lovers swap, a placemat swap and we started a new Christmas swap page on Facebook!  I think I'm addicted! 
I received a swap package in the mail this week and it is sew great! 
This morning - in about half an hour - it's a RoadTrip!  Heading to Wisconsin for the day. Hope your Saturday is amazing!

No comments: