Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Nuts about bloghop

Nuts about.....
OH so many things!  When I thought what and who I'm most crazy about, one of the first people that came to mind was my sweet Jesus -💕 God's only Son loves me so much that He gave His life for me when I didn't even care. Totally undeserving of His love and He loved me anyway. And because I accepted that gift of salvation, I now have not only a home in heaven, but sweet, sweet friendship with him now.  How could I not be nuts about Him?
💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
I'm also pretty much nuts about:
💕my Kidlets. I get to be Aunt Bobbie not only to my nieces and nephews but all the kids in church too. 
💕my residents at the nursing home.
💕 Aurifil thread - I've become a thread snob
💕Quilting
💕 Tea and Coffee - even my cats names reflect that!
💕My Cats - Earl Stanley Grey and Espresso. 
I'm also going completely nuts because I'm in the middle of packing to move!   And it's become obvious that I'm also nuts about 💕reading - I'm on box #17 of books and I still have 2 bookshelves left to pack! I did manage to get rid of some books, maybe like... Ten or so...  I know... "she's nuts"  just wait until I count the💕 fabric totes!
Since I'm moving and it was kinda unexpected,  my project... Isn't started yet and is now 5:37pm. I'm going to make something...
💕It's now 7:58 pm After some deliberation I decided to use a Wordless book quilt block (which uses color to share how to get to heaven) that I found while packing and some of my favorite valentine fabric to make a tote bag.  Nothing real fancy but fun to make!  I cut the block into a heart and stitched it to the pocket with black Aurifil 50wt.
Thanks for stopping by! Please leave a comment and stop at Seams to be Sew to enter the giveaways!  We have some awesome sponsors!  Check out what these other ladies are Nuts about too! 💕

February 10, 2016

MeadowBrook
Sew Many Yarns
From This To That
Seams To Be Sew

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute little Valentine tote! Your move sounds like mine - fabric and books. LOL I have a store room in Phoenix. After all the years things have been stored there, I could have bought the books several times over, and the bookshelves I stored, too! What a dork. But we won't even talk about the fabric! LOL Best of luck in your move. Thanks for not using embedded comment box, as I can't comment on those. It won't let me!

Unknown said...

Great little tote! Thanks for sharing!

Teatime Creations said...

Cute bag especially with the new fancy pocket.

Dorian said...

Perfect little tote for a special someone. Thanks for sharing.

Patty said...

fun heart bag! thanks for sharing.

Marian said...

I like your bag and how you added the various hearts to it, and am happy you shared all your nuttiness with us today. I also enjoyed the various pictures.

I'm sew happy you were nutty with us today.

Elizabeth Coughlin said...

Fun heart tote!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Cute tote! Wonderful family pics

Lyndsey said...

Cute little tote and I love your pictures.

Sandra said...

Good luck on the move. I hate packing.

patchworkbreeze said...

Thanks for letting us visit your blog.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Cute tote. Love the fabrics.

Anna brown said...

I'm nuts about our lord and savior....Loved the little tote...ty for blog hopping with us....... happyness04431@yahoo.com

Rhonda said...

The Savior, family, sewing, reading.......it doesn't get any better than that!!

Donna said...

From those photos, I think there are a lot of special people who are nuts about you! Thank you for sharing your love of Jesus and your tote :).
donnalee1953 (at) gmail (dot) com

Quilting Tangent said...

Great pictures. 24Tangent@gmail.com

Calicojoan said...

Oh life...it sure can throw us some nutty turns. Good luck with the move. Love seeing all the things that your nuts over! :-)

QUILTING IS BLISSFUL, DI said...

So right now you are nuts about moving--or the moving is driving you nuts--just so you can take those 2 fur babies with you--all else will move with you too--love the projects--
love and laughter, di

Seacoast Quilter said...

Cute project. Thanks for sharing. Good luck with your move.

nellieduclos@yahoo.com said...

I'm going to be moving (again) in the next couple of weeks as our home is almost finished it's remodel. Don't like moving. It's not easy with 3 cats. Love your Valentine heart.
Rosemary

Anita said...

Thanks for sharing the tote!

Lisa England said...

I like making fun little projects like your bag. Small investment of time and fabric for nearly instant gratification! Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Wow - sounds like you are very busy! Thanks!

Please click on the delaineelliott above for my email link.

Arf2-D2 said...

ONLY 17 boxes of books? LOL. You are not alone. Every single person in my family could probably boast of at least that many too. :-)
Cute names for your cats too.

Lori Smanski said...

such cute names for your cats. i am the same here. books and fabric, lol.
hope all goes well on your move.
quilting dash lady at comcast dot net

Anonymous said...

NEAT TOTE+BLOG! THANKS FOR SHARING!
msstitcher1214@gmail.com

allthingzsewn said...

Cute kids, adorable kitties and sweet tote. Praying for a safe and reasonably easy move, that is probably an oxymoron.
But with God anything is possible.

mumbird3 said...

Love your photos!!

rrjane011749 said...

Love the little Valentine tote!

Leslie said...

such a cute little bag

Carol Swift said...

Cute, cute bag! Love all the pics!

Needled Mom said...

You have lots to be nuts about. Your bag is super cute.

Vicki H said...

Great pics. Good luck in your move.

Kathy E. said...

I am nuts about anything with hearts too. I have some of the same black fabric with text on it...great idea to use it for a Valentine tote!

LJ said...

The tote is really cute with the 'love' fabric but the heart pocket was the best. Thanks for sharing all your nutty loves. Hope the move goes smoothly for you.

lefuntz said...

Moving and you still managed to make a cute little tote. I know how you feel about the books. I have a hard time getting rid of them too.

Beth said...

Lots of sweet photos. Thank you for sharing, and for making time for a blog hop in the midst of all your busyiness.