Saturday, October 28, 2017

Hello sun!

UFO in progress!
I'm in the midst of a 2012 UFO from April Mae Designs. Since it has been hovering around that long, I've managed to misplace most of the instructions and of course I need it finished by Monday.....  Thankfully, I had the main instructions and a picture of a finished project. I did tweak a few things- I've discovered that I can not draw a baby deer- so I've turned December's deer into a puppy. Miah has a pet so September's apple is now a turtle, October means Stronghold Castle around here but my Castle was not working so October's spider became a fox - because we see Foxen and friends at the Castle. I also added a birthday hat to  November's owl because it's Miah's birthday.
We will see how far I get before Monday- I believe I have everything needed to complete this ...

No comments: