Thursday, October 27, 2011

Teacup Thursday

 Since last Saturday was so October Bright Blue I decided to take a wee jaunt to check out a tea shop I found online. Mommie and I left her house around 2:30 in the afternoon and enjoyed a leisurely drive up to William's Bay Wisconsin.  Although, the directions tried really hard to misdirect, We actually didn't get lost at all!! If you know my history at all- that is IMPRESSIVE!! Lou and I decided it was because she wasn't with me! We always get lost together- even when we aren't the ones driving- the car we are in will get lost!  Any way-  it was a perfect day for a drive!  It only took a little over 1.5 hours.   As you can tell, there were lots of pretties at the shop for me to oooh and aaah over!









Mom enjoyed a cuppa White Ginger Orange Peach  and I sipped Lavender Earl Grey. We had a delightful time chatting with Charlotte Wheatley and then we perused the Antique shop next door. 



The road to the Bay was closed, so we meandered to Lakeshore Drive and Fontana, where we wandered by the docks and played on the playground. I will be taking my niece to Osh Kosh in November and we plan to stop and have  Tea with Wheatley again! If you are in the area, Tea with Wheatley is hosting a Hat Tea on October 29th!




Others Who Are Participating in
Teacup Thursday!

Mommie's fav Teapot


1 comment:

Ruth...Time Was Antiques said...

What a fun time! I especially love the Tower of London teapot...that's a no brainer!
Cheers!
R