Stash, (cache, treasure, wealth, supply, inventory,riches)
|(Don't worry! If you are not a quilter/sewista the prize will not be fabric/supplies- |
it may be made *out *of fabric)
Rules for traveling stash: I copied these directly from Danny's Blog
- Be an active blogger. Post about receiving and the giveaway on your blog in a timely manner.
- There is a note in the box that logs where the box has been. Please add your info and place the note back in the box.
- There is a list of Rules and Guidelines in the box. Please read and follow these and return the list to the box.
- You may take anything you like from the box. Just replace every item with comparable quilt shop quality items equal to the amount taken.
- Ship the box to the next person in a reasonable amount of time.
- Due to the amount of postage shipping is only within the USA. Sorry guys. I'm a little broke right now!
Now for a little heart to heart: The Traveling Stash is not a dumping ground for your old, outdated, smelly fabric. It is an opportunity to share some of your lovelies with your bloggy friends. Should you take all the pretty stuff and replenish the box with really ugly fabric, I will scowl in your general direction
* note to Danny- please don't scowl at me! I put pretty stuff in!