Thursday, June 21, 2012

Straw Beary Tea and Fabric

It is Teacup Thursday! I  brought a Strawberry Teacup and my Cherished Teddy too! I have another Cherished Teddy that sits with this one and all my Strawberry cups/ teapots but I don't have them out right now. I need to do that soon- before winter hits and my snowmen feel at home again. Maybe this Monday- I took two whole days off - in a row just so I can catch up on my poor neglected house.

While MySweetMommie and I were at the Quilter's General Store on Saturday, I found fabric perfect for Teacup Thursday! Not only was it teacups, it is 1940's ish and it was 50% off!  The lady that cut it for me asked what I was going to do with it. I said I don't know but for all those reasons previously stated, How could I NOT get it? 
Hope you are having a Blessed Thursday! I sure am!


Be sure to visit these blogs for more tea cups:




Click Here to go to GiveAway Post
Don't Forget to Enter my GiveAway! The Surprise Giveaway is for EVERYBODY ! (If you are not a quilter/sewista the prize will not be fabric/supplies- it may be made out of fabric)





2 comments:

lori said...

so very cute

StitchinByTheLake said...

I haven't seen that fabric before - I love it! blessings, marlene